Sunday, May 12, 2013

Praying That God Will Provide Financially


I have now been off work for over 3 weeks from surgery and we have a week to go. We are in the process of moving family to a new state and finances are strained because I am only receiving half of my pay.  We are at least $1000 short of what is needed to pay our current bills. I supplement our income with a part-time business but business has been slow. I have created a new product offer and sent out an email to my prior clients in hope for some sales today. I have prayed to God for help and that He would bless that email with at least 3 sales in the next 24 hours. Since the price of the product is $347 that should cover our deficit. Either way, I know God will provide for my family because He has never failed us before. Some Christians will ask themselves can we pray for money? I believe we can and should.

1 comment:

  1. Update 5/14/2013...although we prayed on Sunday 5/12/2013 for $1000 God was very generous in His response. We received an unexpected check for $3500.00 on 5/13/2013. Thank you Father God for being a God who answers prayer.

    ReplyDelete