Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thankful For Time With Family


Father, I am so thankful that you have allowed me to spend the last two and half weeks at home with my family. It is going to be hard to go back to Virginia. If we would not all be together again in about 30 days I don't know if I could go back. I miss them all so much. Lord, I'm asking you if there is any way that you could give me one more week at home with my wife and children please do it. I see the doctor on Thursday and I'm praying that He would give me another full week of disability selected stay here my wife and kids. Frankly, I can't imagine going back to work fulltime at this point. I am still in a lot of pain and so very tired all the time. It will be hard financially because of short term disability only paying 50% of my pay but I know that you can and will provide for us as you always have. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I thank God for his mercy and Grace. He answered this prayer and generously allowed me another week with my family.

    ReplyDelete